[nexa] Per un Servizio Universitario Nazionale / Universita' Online della Sinistra

Guido Noto La Diega noto.la.diega at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 11:26:23 CET 2020

 A large number of angry, disappointed young people, stuck either at home
behind the screens, or in shit jobs, during a pandemic and a recession, is
a recipe for breeding hate and resentment. My guess is that alt-right
recruiters are on it as we speak – indeed, have been on it for a while now.
The Left has been atrociously slow and on the back foot ever since the
December election; we need to step u (...)

*What is Online University of the Left?*

Simply, it would be a platform offering enrolment/attendance in a number of
courses, which could take the form of a ‘foundation year’ degree that some
students enrol in before starting ‘official’ uni.
Full text:
https://postpandemicuniversity.net/2020/07/29/for-an-online-university-of-the-left/

Guido

*Guido Noto La Diega*, PhD FHEA Avv

*Associate Professor of Intellectual Property and Privacy Law @stirlaw
<https://twitter.com/StirLaw>*

Visiting Professor @unimc
<http://giurisprudenza.unimc.it/it/dipartimento/dipartimento-di-eccellenza/bandi-visiting-professor>
<https://nexa.polito.it/about-en> | Researcher @CRISP
<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crisp-surveillance.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cj.c.bell%40northumbria.ac.uk%7Cb70b6de84b2e46733fd308d7bf57afef%7Ce757cfdd1f354457af8f7c9c6b1437e3%7C0%7C0%7C637188255649329053&sdata=9LRPAtHqHOm%2FayO0UdLChTZOan50sxvUeS4NZ2xzUR4%3D&reserved=0>

E: notoladiega at gmail.com

W: @guidonld <https://twitter.com/guidonld?lang=en>

Recent research includes:

‘Can Permissionless Blockchains be Regulated and Resolve Some of the
Problems of Copyright Law?
<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/329443906_Can_Permissionless_Blockchains_be_Regulated_and_Resolve_Some_of_the_Problems_of_Copyright_Law>’
(2019)

‘Artificial Intelligence and Databases in the Age of Big Machine Data
<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/332607578_Artificial_Intelligence_and_databases_in_the_age_of_big_machine_data>’
(2019)

‘Against the dehumanisation of decision-making
<https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3188080>’ (2018)

For open access to my research and to receive updates visit *my personal
website <http://www.guidonotoladiega.com/>*