[nexa] We need privacy and data laws to tackle this global pandemic - Beatriz Botero Arcila - Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University [notsp]

Diego Latella Diego.Latella at isti.cnr.it
Fri Mar 20 10:44:38 CET 2020

FYI
We need privacy and data laws to tackle this global pandemic

https://medium.com/berkman-klein-center/the-world-well-wake-up-to-1-7bbd8460b200

Beatriz Botero Arcila <https://medium.com/@beatrizbotero?source=follow_footer--------------------------follow_footer->
Fellow at the Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University

Diego

Dott. Diego Latella - Senior Researcher CNR-ISTI, Via Moruzzi 1, 56124 Pisa, Italy  (http:www.isti.cnr.it)
FM&&T Lab. (http://fmt.isti.cnr.it)
http://www.isti.cnr.it/People/D.Latella - ph: +390506212982, mob: +39 348 8283101, fax: +390506212040
The quest for a war-free world has a basic purpose: survival. But if in the process we learn  how to achieve it by love rather than by fear, by kindness rather than compulsion; if in the process we learn how to combine the essential with the enjoyable, the expedient with the benevolent, the practical with the beautiful, this will be an extra incentive to embark on this great task.
Above all, remember your humanity.
-- Sir Joseph Rotblat