[nexa] Global Internet Policy Observatory / conference call on 5 July 2013

Andrea Glorioso andrea at digitalpolicy.it
Thu Jun 27 08:39:06 CEST 2013

Cari tutti,

scusandomi per l'inglese:

---

Dear all,

some of you are already aware of the announcement by the European
Commission concerning the Global Internet Policy Observatory initiative.
For those who don't, you can find the text of the announcement here:

https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/news/commission-plans-guide-through-global-internet-policy-labyrinth

and a blog post by Neelie Kroes, Vice-President of the European Commission,
here:

  http://blogs.ec.europa.eu/neelie-kroes/gipo/

The European Commission is organising a tele-conference on *5 July
2013*(from 13h30 to 15h30, Brussels time) which will be the occasion
to present
the "state of play" of the initiative and discuss the next steps.

We are currently preparing a background document to share with participants
and other interested parties and I do hope - but at this stage cannot
commit - that it will be ready before the conference call.

If you are interesed in attending the call, please write to *my work e-mail
address* (for ease of tracking), i.e. *Andrea.Glorioso at ec.europa.eu* and I
will send the necessary data.

Please feel free to share this with other parties whom you think would be
interested.

---

Ciao,

--
I speak only for myself. Sometimes I do not even agree with myself. Keep it
in mind.