[nexa] Guardian: "Secure Mobile Apps and Open-Source Code for a Better Tomorrow"

J.C. DE MARTIN demartin at polito.it
Fri Jun 21 10:13:54 CEST 2013

*Secure Mobile Apps and Open-Source Code for a Better Tomorrow*

SECURE MOBILE APPS

To achieve our goal of a comprehensive, privacy- and security-focused
communications solution, Guardian is driven both by internal development
and the open-source community at large. In cases where a viable, vetted,
and usable product already fills the communications needs of our target
audience, we will recommend apps that work.

Our Apps

3rd party applications we support, develop on, and recommend

[...]

Continua qui: https://guardianproject.info/apps/